Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello there!

Why ello person or persons! Just thought I'd introduce myself to you all! This blog is going to be all about my series, Cerberus. It's a manga that I've been working on the past three years or so. Recently I've been going through some major changes in the storyline and character designs. It seems the story has changed along with my perspective on life...hahaha? Anyway, I'll be posting pictures of characters, ideas, and maybe some old manga pages from the online version. Remember, this story and characters are mine and are copyrighted under my name. Touch and you shall BURN!!! Thank you : ) Hope you all enjoy this blog and are inspired by it. If you have any quiestions or thoughts on the story, please feel free to comment me! Thanks!
-Volsung

No comments:

Post a Comment